In summary,
- I read everything posted to the message boards by 2215CDT today. I made eleven posts, participating most heavily in the “Informal Learning, Expertise, and Certification” thread.
- I made five posts to my blog. The most fun, on “Internet Sabbath”, stemmed from an interesting NPR interview. The most intense, "A High-Tech Lynching, Redux”, gave very minor vent to my frustration with the current state of journalism and its interaction with the blogosphere. (And then one of my journalism heroes, Daniel Schorr, died Friday at 93. I feel that we have really lost the thread on something important. and I feel sad.)
- I read all of my classmates’ blog posts through 1900 CDT today. I’ve got some sharp peers, and I enjoy seeing what they have for us.
- I enjoyed writing my “Web 2.0 Community Observations” paper. I had to whittle it down to the max length. (Seeing as it is a quarter of the overall grade for the class, I sure hope I was on the right track!) I understand this was a new assignment—it was interesting and seemed worthwhile, and I recommend trying it again next cycle.
- I explored ideas for my Produsage assignment, due in two weeks. That one feels a bit slippery so far. Should be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment