2010-08-06

Week 6 in Review

Today is the last day of class for Summer Term “C”. This was a “wrap-up” week, with lots of discussion on the boards and a lot of playing with the products created by my classmates. In summary:


  • I made approximately 35 posts to the Discussion Boards. I read everything my classmates posted through 0700CDT today.
  • With the exception of two Facebook pages that wouldn’t let me in, I examined and explored all of my classmates produsage efforts. I have some very clever classmates and gleaned a lot of good ideas.
  • I read all of my classmates blog posts through 2000CDT yesterday, and commented on several. I do wonder how many of us have caught the “blogging fever”—I will be monitoring for future activity.
  • I made five blog posts of my own, including this one. Number six will follow shortly.
It’s been a very worthwhile class and I’m glad I did this. I hope to meet many of my classmates in person at some point. Good luck all!

No comments:

Post a Comment